|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Model Number:||JLRX/T-240/30, JLRX/T-120/25, JLRX/T-800/80|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||New wooden drum, Reel, Circle or according to customer's request|
|Delivery Time:||According to customer's request, usually 2-4 weeks.|
|Supply Ability:||600 Kilometer/Kilometers per Month|
|Model Number:||JLRX/T-240/30, JLRX/T-120/25, JLRX/T-800/80||Material:||Alunimiun|
|Structure:||Solid||Current Carrying Capacity:||High|
|Apllication:||Overhead, High Voltage Overhead Transmission Line|
transmission line conductor,
Aluminum Alloy High Voltage Carbon Fiber Composite Core Conductor ACCC Conductor
|Model number:||JLRX/T-240/30, JLRX/T-120/25, JLRX/T-800/80|
|Core tensile strength:||2100MPa, 2400MPa|
|Current carrying capacity:||High|
Packaging & Delivery
CFCC consists of composite core and annealed aluminum formed wires outer layer. The annealed aluminum formed wires outer layer and its adjacent layer are trapezoidal cross-section. CFCC is a kind of carbon fiber product with high performance. Compared with the traditional aluminum conductors steels-reinforced(hereafter called ACSR for short), it has series of advantages including high heat resistance, high current carrying capacity, high tensile strength, light weight, low-sag, saving costs of towers and poles and decreasing the covering area etc.
1) Adopting soft aluminum instead of hard aluminum, eliminating magnetic loss and thermal effects, elevating operating temperature and increasing cross-section filling rate of conductor, raising current carrying capacity by nearly two times compared with ACSR in the case of same outer diameter.
2) The tensile strength of the product is high, accordingly it has high safety factor. The tensile strength of common steel wire is 1240MPa, however CFCC can be up to more than 2400MPa, the safety coefficient of conductor is increased.
3) Possessing the advantages of small linear expansion coefficient, large tensile strength-weight ratio and low sag, this product can reduce the height of towers and poles, decreasing the covering area of tower foundation thus diminishing transmission corridors, saving land source and lower comprehensive construction costs of transmission lines.
4) CFCC has good anti-aging performance and long operating life and good performance of corrosion resistance, so it avoids the problems of acid rain corrosion and common conductors' electrochemical corrosion between the aluminum and galvaized steel core.
5) The outer layer of CFCC is gapless, compact and smooth, so it’s not easy to ice over and snow over.
6) Compared to ACSR, the line loss of CFCC is decreased and the energy costs is saved with the same outer layer diameter and same transmission capacity .
Carbon fiber composite core reinforced conductor mainly includes heat-resistant aluminum alloy conductor carbon fiber composite core reinforced and anneal shaped aluminum wire carbon fiber composite core reinforced, which have the advantages of excellent heat resistance performance, high tensile strength, low sag, small weight, corrosion resistance, low cost, etc. Therefore, the products can be widely used in the capacity expansion and reconstruction of old lines, construction of new lines and as bus of power stations. Besides, they are also suitable for lines with special climatic and geographical conditions such as large span, high falls, serious pollution, heavy icing areas, etc.
ACCC Conductor consists of a hybrid carbon and glass fiber core which is wrapped with trapezoidal shaped aluminum strands.
Compared with normal conductors, the ACCC conductor has the following advantages:
Increase line capacity:
ACCC conductor can carry up to twice the current of conventional steel-reinforced conductors due to its high temperature capability.
Mitigate thermal sag:
ACCC conductor’s carbon composite core has a much lower coefficient of thermal expansion compared to steel, aluminium, or other core materials.
Reduce line losses:
Under equivalent load conditions, ACCC conductor reduces line losses by 30 to 40% compared to steel-reinforced conductors of the same diameter and weight.
Improve system efficiency:
ACCC conductor’s additional annealed aluminium content improves conductivity and reduces line losses, which can improve overall system efficiency.
Decrease project costs:
ACCC conductor can reduce the cost of upgrading existing lines or new corridors due to its greater strength, reduced sag, and increased capacity.
Reduce generation requirements, conserve fuel & reduce emissions:
ACCC conductor’s ability to reduce line losses can provide significant reductions in fuel consumption and their associated emissions for fossil fuel sources or improve the overall efficiency and economic performance of renewable resources. Increased power delivery can also reduce the demand for new sources of energy.
Reduce electro magnetic field level:
ACCC conductor’s smaller thermal elongation coefficient may result in a reduction of the magnetic field under the line due to its maintaining greater clearance distance at the same current level.